A birthday card

Quick post - it's my second for today. Scroll down for my Pile It On challenge post :)

This is a card for the latest ColourQ challenge and for the Waltzing Mouse sketch challenge #5.


The image is a digi from the Character Cafe called "Mums".  I colored it with copics - R00, R02, R05, YG11, 67, BG000. The seam binding was also colored with my copics (BG13 and some colorless blender) to match - that's what I love about 'em - so versatile.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
 
 --------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: Mums (The Character Cafe), Around and About Sentiments
Ink: Melon berry
Paper: Melon berry, Berry sorbet, white, mulberry paper, Basic grey finch DP
Other: twine, Hawaiian shores button, copic markers, seam binding, corner chomper

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.