ColourQ

Looking for my JUGS challenge card? CLICK HERE or scroll on down :)


I love the colors for this week's ColourQ and I am so happy I could make a card for it! I used the sketch from the most recent Waltzing Mouse challenge.


Don't you just love that sparkly patterned paper?

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
 
 --------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: Daily designs sentiments, Borders and corners: Square
Ink: Dark chocolate, orange zest, lady bug (memento)
Paper: Dark chocolate, white, Citrus matt stack (DCWV)
Other: Lemon tart, orange zest and pure poppy ribbon

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.