Provencal-style...

... or at least my attempt :) 


Wohoooo! We finally had rain! Lots of it. Our plants and grass are so happy :)

I've got a card for the latest Play Date Cafe color challenge - Provencal style. The inspiration photo had a plethora of wonderful colors are we were tasked with choosing our favorite from the picture as our inspiration.
Here's my take;



I also used the latest Clean and Simple sketch.


The images are JustRite Beautiful Blossoms, which I colored with copics.


Man, I'm really into to orange lately! The rate I'm going through it, I'll have to restock soon.

That's about it. I'm about to head off to bed for an early night!

Thanks so much for stopping by :)

TTFN,
 
--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: JustRite Beautiful Blossoms, All About You (sentiment)
Ink: Dark chocolate, simply chartreuse, teal (Colorbox)
Paper: Orange zest, vintage cream, Cafe Mediterranean (DCWV)
Other: Copics


Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.