Thinking of you


Quick post tonight. Got lots to do :)
Meet my card for this weeks Annabelle Stamps sketch challenge.... but I missed the deadline darn it! I've GOT to get more organized...
 
 
 

I altered the sketch slightly - as it was going to be a sympathy card, I did't want to add any bling on the bottom so I just stamped some text in versamark. The tree and sentiment are from Papertrey Ink - Through the Trees. It's a new release and it's wonderful!!! The tree trunk was stamped in versamark and heat embossed with clear powder. I also stamped the leaves with versamark but waited a while prior to applying the embossing powder - I was trying to make the leaves a little lighter and it worked a bit :) I though that smokey shadow ink would work for the sentiment, but it turned out a tad too light... booo :( I didn't want to ruin it by trying to stamp it again with a different color - as I've said before, you live, you learn.
Have a great evening!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.