Play Date Cafe and playin' along with Papertrey


Evening folks! 
Quick post...I have a few cards to share.  Please scroll down to see my second card for the current Papertrey Ink challenge. They are having a HUGE release party with tons of stuff to win and lots of exciting new releases! Check it out :)
The first card is for the newest color challenge over at the Play Date Cafe. I chose to make yet another Valentine card - this one has a free digi image from Sarah Paris Style
Yep, it's free! You get a solid ornate heart and an outline - I chose to use the outline.... so I could color it :)
 
I colored the image (very carefully) with the copics shown below. I forgot to include one copic in the image - E13, which I used to air brush around the periphery of the nestie circle.
After coloring my image I added a small brown glittery heart to the center. Then I cut a piece of dark chocolate cardstock (PTI), stamped with Background basics: text style in versamark then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I used the emboss resist technique with white pigment ink. I cut a piece of green DCWAV textured cardstock and placed a piece of scor tape down the middle. I added brown Martha Stewart glitter (brownstone) to the scor tape. The enchanted evening cardstock (PTI) behind the focal image was cut with nestabillities labels 3. Add a few copper brads and Voila!

Next is my submission for the Papertrey Ink Paint by Number challenge. It is a sketch challenge with all the details (including the measurements) outlined for you - how awesome is that? Then you chose a color palette based on the first letter of your online name. Here's what I ended up with...
 
   
Here's my color palette. You could use the colors however you liked as long as you follow the sketch.
I added a flourish stamped in spring moss and added a few rhinestones (that were colored with my trusty copics to look more like ocean tides- honestly they're the best thing since sliced bread). The sentiment is from Birthday basics (PTI) and was stamped in ocean tides. The Ocean tides scalloped cardstock was dry embossed with a swiss dots EF.
So that's it :) Have a great evening and thanks a bunch for stopping by!
TTFN,

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.