Skipping Stones Sketch Challenge

This is my second post for today, scroll down to see my CASE Study challenge card :)

While blurking this morning, I came across a new (to me :)) sketch challenge at Skipping Stones Design. I love the CAS design :)

I'm also playing along with the Play Date Cafe;
And here's ma card :)


Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
--------------------------------------------
Ingredients
Stamps: Merry little Christmas (PTI), Pond life - sentiment (PTI), Bird stamp and punch set (Martha Stewart)
Ink: Enchanted evening (PTI), Versamark, Faded denim distress ink (Ranger)
Paper: Scarlet jewel (PTI), fine linen (PTI), enchanted evening (PTI)
Other: Wood grain impression plate (PTI), banner die (PTI), clear embossing powder

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.