I'm bursting with excitement!!!!

I CAN'T believe it! I literally have to pinch myself! OUCH!

But first.... a little card for the Play Date Cafe color splash challenge (love those color splashes!);




I used the sweet little curly wedding cake stamp from DeNami Design. I added my splash of yellow in the form of colored flowers and glitter on the cake. The music sheet background stamp from Stampendous was stamped after masking the wedding cake. I created the ruffled ribbon by placing a basting stitch down the middle of some ribbon then pulling to ruffle.

On to my EXCITING news!!! A few weeks ago, Paulina from DeNami Design contacted me as asked if I would like to be a part of their DT!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! 
Of course, I LEAPT at the opportunity!!! These are a terrific group of ladies and I am so SUPER excited to be working with this fantastic team! Swing by the blog HERE to see the entire DT announcement :) So I am on cloud nine!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! TTFN,

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.