DeNami Sneaky Peeky #1 :)

I'm still so just over the moon about my new DT appointment with DeNami Design!!! When Paulina emailed me (and she is just the sweetest person ever, by the way :)), I was totally surprised and completely honored! Here I am now, with my first contribution to the DeNami DT - YAY!!!

It's an enormously exciting time over at DeNami Design!!! Brand, spankin' new releases, to be exact! Today, we have...



As you can probably guess by the graphic above, we've got a few Valentine sneak peeks to share with you! And away we go!

For this first card, I used a few new releases from DeNami. I just LOVE the way this card turned out :)


This card features three new DeNami releases, PF43 Hearts petit four four, F42 Love Sentiments petit four, and N134 Teeny Heart Background.
I stamped the polka dot heart from PF43 Hearts petit four four times and cut them out with one of the small round Nestabilities. Then I stamped each of the sentiments from new release, F42 Love Sentiments petit four, in dark brown over each of the hearts. I textured a piece of Kraft cardstock with the linen impression plate from PTI and popped the little hearts up on dimensionals. The background was created by stamping another new DeNami release, N134 Teeny Heart Background, in versamark ink and heat embossing with clear embossing powder. Too cute! Add a little chocolate brown 3/8" grosgrain ribbon from DeNami and Volia!
Time for a close up... 

Next up, I created what I thought to be a more masculine, clean Valentine's card.


I used DeNami's N134 Teeny Heart Background and E132 Small Heart Outline.  The teeny heart background was stamped in white on the dark red cardstock base. Then I stamped the teeny heart background in dark red on white cardstock from DeNami. I stamped the small heart outline on dark red felt in white Stazon then cut it out. I colored two thickers with Copics to match the dark red and mounted them on the white cardstock.

This final card features yet another new DeNami release, the K85 Heart Border. 


I used a previously released stamp, K38 Love Script, as well as K85 Heart Border. I stamped the original heart border and the word "love" in dark pink ink, then stamped off again two times to get a ghosting effect. I colored in the hearts with Spica pens to give it a subtle glitterly look. I used DeNami White and Magenta cardstock as well as DeNami 3/8" pink grosgrain ribbon. Isn't that sweet little heart border just the best?!?!
Here's a closer look at the little heart border... So many possibilities....


That's it for me but it's not even close to the end of the festivities! Make sure you visit Laurie's blog for some more fabulous DeNami Valentine sneak peaks!
If you haven't been by the DeNami blog yet, Paulina posted a couple of fabulous videos HERE highlighting a few of the new releases! Tune in to the DeNami blog for more exciting new releases throughout the week as well as GIVEAWAYS (yep, FREE STUFF!!!) on Friday, Dec 31st!!!.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
--------------------------------------------
Ingredients:
Heart Petit Four Card
Stamps: PF43 Hearts petit four four, F42 Love Sentiments petit four, and N134 Teeny Heart Background (all DeNami)
Ink: Dark chocolate (PTI), berry sorbet (PTI), Versamark
Paper: Dark chocolate (PTI), berry sorbet (PTI), kraft
Other: Chocolate brown grosgrain (DeNami), Nestabilites circles, Linen impression plate (PTI), clear embossing powder


I {heart} U Card
Stamps:  N134 Teeny Heart Background, E132 Small Heart Outline (all DeNami)

Ink: Scarlet jewel (PTI), White (Colorbox), White Stazon
Paper: Scarlet jewel (PTI), White (DeNami)
Other: thickers, Copics (R59), Scarlet jewel felt (PTI), polka dot impression plate (PTI)

love Card
Stamps: K38 Love Script, K85 Heart Border (all DeNami)
Ink: Raspberry fizz (PTI)
Paper: DeNami White and Magenta cardstock
Other: DeNami 3/8" pink grosgrain ribbon, Spicas

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.