My newest addiction...

OMG!!! I had NO idea what I was missing!!!



Tags, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.... Well, perhaps I won't go into an entire sonnet. I made my first couple of tags and I can't stop! Sooooo much fun! I've even started putting together sets for folks :) But more on that later...

The tags I'm sharing tonight are for the Embellish Color Challenge. The images are from PTI's Friendship Jar Holiday Fillers.






The tags were cut with my cricut (Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cart). I alternated Simply Chartreuse and Sweet blush on the base (the stamp is from Background Basics: Tin Type). I saw Laurie use this awesome ribbon tying technique that she had seen on Maile Belles site - so fantastic! I left some long string in the back to attach the tag to a package.

*SWOON*... I can't wait to make more tags. The possibilities are just endless. Note to self, must join self help group for such addictions... :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! TTFN,
--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: Friendship jar holiday fillers, background basics: Tin type, Background basics: Christmas
Ink: Sweet blush, simply chartreuse, dark chocolate, versamark
Paper: White, sweet blush, dark chocolate
Other: Clear embossing powder, Copics, Spica glitter pens, pure poppy ribbon, brown string, nesties, Cricut, Tags, Bags, Boxes and more cart, Fillable frames #10 die

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.