CR84FN8


I've been on a creative streak lately - we have a vacation week at work so I'm making the most of it I guess :) I've heard it mentioned by other bloggers that stamping and creating can be so therapeutic and I have to say I whole-heartedly agree. I miss our sweet girl so much, but each day that passes things get a little better, and stamping has helped me ease the lonely feeling at home.

I've got another one of my therapeutic cards to share :) This one is for Mona's CR84FN challenge;

I love these color combos - it allows me to design a card with a color "pop" :) So much fun!!!

This is what I came up with;


The "love" sentiment is from DeNami Design and I absolutely ADORE it!!! Such a pretty script! I also used Heart Prints (PTI) as well as an oldie, but a goodie, Garden of Life (also from PTI).  I stamped "love" in versamark, used Sticky Stuff and adhered some black glitter. This is my first time using Sticky Stuff and I really like it!! Glue pads don't work as well to adhere the glitter in my experience but this stuff kicked butt! Hope you like it :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 TTFN,
--------------------------------------------
Ingredients
Stamps: Love script (DeNami), Heart prints (PTI), Garden of life (PTI)
Ink: Versamark, Smokey Shadow (PTI)
Paper: True black, hibiscus burst, white (all PTI)
Other: Hibiscus burst satin ribbon, black glitter (Martha Stewart), clear embossing powder, Sticky stuff (Judikins), true black and white buttons (PTI), twine (PTI)

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.