Tent Card

Hi friends :)

Today marks my 1 year blogoversary!
It really did sneak up on me... crazy how time flies! I have BLOG CANDY to share for both my blogoversary and my birthday (which is just around the corner) so stay tuned - I'll be posting details really soon!

I've got a card to share for the latest Play Date Cafe color challenge and the most recent Crazy 4 Challenges technique challenge, make a tent card. This week's gorgeous colors were picked out by Julie.
Here's my card;

The tent card is really fun and cute; love the idea. It really wouldn't be as hard to mail as I would have thought either.  Win, win :)

Got a few exciting things happening here at the Matthews household - I'll fill you in and share pictures soon. Too sleepy at the moment... my super comfy bed is calling. Let me tell you, I L-O-V-E my bed! If anyone needs a mattress recommendation, I'm more than happy to share :) But I digress... 'Night!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,

--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: Year of Flowers: Violets, Delightful Dahlia (sentiment), Background Basics: Tin types
Ink: Dark chocolate, plum pudding, spring moss, white (Colorbox)
Paper: Dark chocolate, spring moss, lavender moon, plum pudding, white, Wisteria (Basic Grey)
Other: Nesties, beads, tiger wire, eyelet, dark chocolate ribbon, plum pudding button, rhinestones, copic markers, polka dot impression plate, rustic twine

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.