Sorry folks, I'm a bit late with this one. Loads to do this past week and out all day yesterday didn't leave much time for card making :(
This week's PIO challenge is Summer Showers. Interpret it anyway you'd like :)
This week's sponsor is Simon Says Stamp!
Simon Says Stamps has a huge selection of rubber Stamps, scrapbooking and paper crafting supplies. Also visit the Simon Says Stamp blog and they're now on Paper Crafts Planet HERE.
The winners of these week's challenge will receive $20 of products from their store!!! How great is that?!?! You just gotta play along!
- Taylored Expressions - sketch
- Tuesday Throwdown - nautical or water theme (I took liberties with tis one - rain is water right? :))
- ABC Challenge - W is for weather
- Penny's Challenge Blog - Photo inspiration
- MelJen's Designs - sparkle, glitter, bling (the little hearts are colored with spica pens - ok, there's only a little bling...)
- Simply Saturday - sponging (the clouds)
- Sentimental Sundays: summertime and a sentiment
That's all from here! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: Shower of Love (MelJen Designs), Scattered Showers Additions (sentiment)
Ink: Raspberry fizz, aqua mist
Paper: Raspbery fizz, aqua mist, white, kraft
Other: copics, glossy accents (Ranger), Fiskars border punch, linen texture plate (PTI), Cricut (Playful pups cart), dew drops, corner chomper