Play Date with Papertrey Blog Hop


Quick post for tonight - I'm entering my first Papertrey Blog Hop! Not sure just why it has taken me quite this long... just forgetful I guess :) Note to self - write things down....
Anywho, the colors are for the most recent Play Date Cafe challenge. I used the faux silk technique demonstrated by Nichole on her blog back at the beginning of April. I couldn't get it to turn out quite as well as hers but I'll definitely try it again :) I use the tissue paper that comes with my Papertrey orders - gotta love recycling :)




Hope everyone is having a wonderful night! Enjoy the blog hop! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

TTFN,
 
 --------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: Delightful Dahlia
Ink: Terra Cotta Tile, Aqua Mist, Colorbox Light brown
Paper: Terra Cotta Tile, Kraft, Vintage Cream, Aqua Mist
Other: Aqua mist buttons, Sewing machine, tissue paper, glue stick

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.