JUGs Challenge

Night all!
I've been running for days now (at least that what it feels like) but I desperately wanted to get something done for the Just Us Girls Challenge this week. It is a template challenge, hosted by Mona.  It also fits for the newest Play Date Cafe Challenge (colors also chosen by Mona :)).  The template I chose was created by Lauren Meader and is called All Boxed Up.

 

I just received the new Papertrey Ink anniversary set and couldn't wait to ink it up. This was a FAST project but I like the way it turned out. I plan on making a gift card set to put in there as a gift for a friend.
Tomorrow is Friday! I'm so excited for the weekend. No specific plans - just relaxing :) Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,

--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: PTI 2010 Anniversary Set,
Ink: Aqua mist, spring rain
Paper:white, aqua mist, spring rain
Other: ric rac die, for the graduate die, corner roundr, aqua mist ribbon

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.