Mojo Monday first

Hello all! This is my first Mojo Monday challenge! I wanted to make a card to send to Kate McRae. While visiting Jennifer McGuire's site , I saw her post regarding a card drive for this beautiful little girl, Kate, and her family. Kate is 5 years old and is fighting cancer. Jennifer McGuire and a few others (links on her site) are collecting cards to send to the McRae family. Links for donations to the family can also be made through Jennifer's site or through the McRae caring bridge site, prayforkate.com. The layout idea is based on a card by Betsy Veldman. I loved her version. I didn't have black Staz-on so I used Brilliance instead - it doesn't show up extremely well on the acetate so I outline the balloon baskets with black permanent marker. Not ideal by any stretch but had to use what was at hand.... Anywho, here's may card.... Anyway, I'll be thinking of Kate and her family and praying for them. I hope the cards make them feel encouraged and supported :) Take care all. Hug your loved ones and be grateful for everything in your life :) Thanks for visiting and TTFN, ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more ------------------------------------------------- Ingredients (all PTI unless otherwise stated): Paper: vintage cream, ocean tides, raspberry fizz, striped and cloud paper (unsure as the brand has long since been cut off - bad me) Ink: raspberry fizz, black brilliance Stamps: everyday button bits, shapes by design (sentiment) Other: Nesties, embossing folder, clear rhinstones, vintage cream button, twine, raspberry fizz ribbon, paper piercer

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.