Recharging...

It's amazing what a relaxing day can do for your spirits :). I slept in a little, ate breakfast, lazily browsed the web, then went shopping for a few crafting odds and ends and craftroom organization material. My husband got off work and we went grocery shopping then I spent the evening in the craftroom making a version of this project from Nichole Heady's website. I love the idea and it is so handy; however, I did not have a binding machine and let's just say it doesn't look as profesisonal :). But it works! I especially love the idea of adding color combinations - it really is so simple but such a useful item, especially with my growing Papertrey paper collection :) Well, off to bed. Up relatively early to walk the dogs at this lovely little park close to where we live. The rest of the day is, well, unplanned - which, after this past week, is perfectly fine with me :) TTFN :)

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.