First challenge!!!

Well, I've been lurking around many challenge sites and blogs and finally decided to enter. The amount of shared information, tips, techniques, inspiration, etc one can find is truly astounding. The paper crafting community seems so giving and caring - even for those with only internet connections (pardon the terrible pun...). Time for my card - here goes :). This was created for Dawn McVey's Raspberry Color Suite Challenge #12. I would have never thought of these colors on my own but I love the result (admittedly, it did take me FOREVER to put together as I was extra picky I think :)). I love her site - so inspirational and she has such an eye for fun color combos :) It was really fun and I hope I can participate in a lot more. A HUGE thanks to all who so generously share their time, products and insight!!! It has been so helpful and welcoming ;) Thanks for stopping by and TTFN! Andrea -------------------- Materials Stamps: Cupcake Collection (PTI) Paper: PTI Scarlet jewel, spring moss, raspberry fizz, My Mind's Eye cardstock, DCWAV cream Ink: PTI Scarlet jewel, Tsukineko Brilliance graphite black Other: PTI scarlet jewel ribbon, Scarlet jewel buttons, friskars threading water punch, corner rounder, nestabilities labels die, glitter, sewing machine, copics and airbrushing system

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.