Birthday card for Sis

It's been one of those weeks - just can't seem to get my head on straight... I get things straightened out then something else goes haywire. Crazy... I'm really happy the weekend is here. I could use the mental break, get my mind back on track... Here's a card I made for my little sister's birthday. After I took the picture and before I mailed it, I added glossy accents to the cupcake top to set it off some and then some stickles here and there on the scarlet jewel cardstock. Wish I'd remembered to take another pic... Outside... Inside... Anyway, I'm relaxing at home, watching my dogs play outside as the air cools in the waning hours of evening sun. My oldest boy, Spencer, is zooming around, running in all kinds of crazy directions. I guess life is pretty good after all :) TTFN :) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Materials Stamps: Cupcake Collection and birthday basics (PTI) Paper: PTI Scarlet jewel, kraft, white select; also gold metallic and My Mind's Eye cardstock Ink: PTI Scarlet jewel, Tsukineko Brilliance graphite black, versamark and gold embossing powder Other: PTI scarlet jewel ribbon, nestabilities labels and circles dies, copics, sewing machine

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.