JUGS #124: Color it UP!


Are you tired of drab ol' winter? Need color infusion? Well Dana's got a color combo over at Just Us Girls that'll put a "spring" in your step (get it? I'm so lame :)). 


A bouquet of pastel loveliness! 

Here's what my feeble mind came up with… (that's a whole other story, my mind is mush after several taxing weeks at work…Oy).


I've been really drawn to geometric designs lately. When I saw the inspiration graphic, the circles containing the colors just spoke to me. I pictured a bubbly, fun birthday card. And, happily, what I pictured managed to make it out in card form :) 'Cause sometimes what I see in my mind's eye gets lost in translation. And, BONUS, it's a one layer card. YAY! Dunno why, but I feel so satisfied after a one layer card. Gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling all ovah :) 

Check out what the rest of the talented JUGS DT has whipped up!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

  • TTFN,
    Signature

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.