CR84FN #48 Take Two

For my JUGS post, click HERE.


Week 2 of the CR84FN color challenge


Such beautiful colors :) 



I stamped my flowers (Lace Bouquet from PTI) in smokey shadow then colored them with copics. I pushed the color into the card stock with colorless blender on a piece of fabric to dilute it a little. Then I stamped text over top and embossed in white. I placed a piece of vellum under a negative die cut, then stamped and embossed the sentiment. The sentiment is from a Thank You set that PTI sent out to their customers, well, to say thank you :)

Please take a moment to stop by and visit our guest designer for February, Monika, as well as the other CR84FN gals;

Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,


Signature

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.