CR84FN #49


Time for an all new CR84FN color challenge


I just love these colors! The neutrals with a pop of yellow. So lovely. We have a new guest designer for the month - please help us welcome Shannon White!!! Welcome Shannon - we are so excited you are joining us at CR84FN!


After die cutting the word baby, I decided to stamp "congratulations of the birth of your" - in retrospect I feel like I should have just left it well enough alone. Just the word "baby" without the stamped text. Otherwise, I kinda like how it turned out :) Enough whining here - lets see what you can do with these fabulous colors!

Please take a moment to stop by and visit our guest designer for March, Shannon, as well as the other CR84FN gals;

Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.