DeNami Product Spotlight: Tweety Bird Border

For my DeNami Sketch Challenge post, click HERE.
For my JUGS post, click HERE.


What adorable stamp do we have in the latest DeNami Product Spotlight?!? It's too cute for words...


See what I mean? Cute, cute, cute! In addition to being absolutely darling, the stamp in the product spotlight is 10% off for one week!!! Sweet and SA-WEET!!!

When I looked at this cute little bevy of birds, all I could think about was the cute little guys that flutter about in the winter, visiting our bird feeders and eating stray seeds that fall to the ground beneath the feeders. I could watch those busy little bodies all day.


I started with a blue card base. The clouds are stamped with white pigment ink using a foam cut out of a DeNami cloud stamp. Then I stamped the tree on the right of the card. After die cutting the snow banks,  I stamped the birds on the snow then colored and cut out a few separate birds - I went with yellow mostly because of the "tweety bird" thing :) Then I added a few "seeds" on the ground to complete my winter scene.

Make sure to see what the rest of the amazing DeNami DT have in store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.