DeNami 2012 Stamp Release Sneak Peek

Hold on to your seats! It's another SUPER exciting release day at DeNami Design!!!

Can you hardly stand it?! Sneak peeks #1 and #2 have been thoroughly amazing! Now it's on to day #3 of the release festivities and I'm so excited to share the release spotlight with my fantastically talented teammate, Wendy, and our fabulously fearless leader, Paulina. We're going to sneaky peek our way through Birthday Stamps! 

As you may have already heard and seen, not only is DeNami releasing new stamps, but they're new rubber cling stamps!!! And there's new accessories as well. Fun, right?! 

I've had sometime to play with these new rubber cling stamps and, let me tell you, they stamp as incredibly as the wood mount stamps but with more versatility and super easy storage!

Without further adieu, here are my projects for the release.


For this first baby, I wanted to make something a little elegant. I chose DeNami's Navy card stock as my base and stamped one of the new Decorative Borders in white. Then I stamped a brand new DeNami Happy Birthday Script in black on an embossed die cut - I like the contrast in stripes and floral embossing. Rounding it all off is this little cupcake and candle from the new Birthday Celebration stamp set - I love these little cuties!


For this next card, again, that darling little cupcake from DeNami's new Birthday Celebration stamp set popped up on a light pink die cut. The faint pattern on the pink scalloped circle is also a new release from yesterday's Decorative Borders set. The cupcake is colored with Copics - then I added glossy accents to the icing with a few micobead "sprinkles" for funsies. The bright pink banner is cut from DeNami's magenta card stock and embossed with swiss dots. I finished it off with a sentiment from DeNami's Thoughtful Greetings Petit Four - an oldie, but a goodie :)


Finally, this little sweetie :) I love this blue and lime-colored color scheme. To stamp the colored dots, I first drew a light grid in pencil on the card stock. Then I stamped the circles with DeNami's Mini Polka Dot. I stamped DeNami's new Happy Birthday Script and that cute little party hat from the new Birthday Celebration stamp set. So cute!!!

Now for the AWESOME GIVEAWAY!!!



Here are the details on how to enter:

One comment per person. (All duplicate entries will be deleted)

1) Leave a comment ON THIS POST.
2) "Like" us on the  DeNami Facebook page and leave an additional comment.-ADDITIONAL COMMENT
3) Follow the DeNami blog through Blogger Follower or through Google Reader and leave an additional comment. - ADDITIONAL COMMENT
4) Subscribe to the DeNami YouTube channel. - ADDITIONAL COMMENT 

Yes, you have FOUR possible entries! The deadline to enter is February 29th at 6:00am PST. I will announce the winner here on the blog later that day.


Don't forget, if you leave a comment on my blog as well as Wendy's and Paulina's blog, you increase your chances to WIN!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.