Warning!!! This post contains LOADS of exclamation marks...

...cause I've got NEWS!!! I can't believe I've managed to hold it in until now, but here it is....


I made the Just Us Girls DT!!!!! 

YAY!!!!! I am SO honored - I love the JUGS blog and the DT gals. What a great group; so supportive and encouraging - I'm really looking forward to working with them. The really fun part is they also chose Kathryn Berthiaume for the DT as well - so there's two of us newbies :) Thanks so much for the warm welcome ladies! 


On to business... my first official post as DT member :) Lisa is our Just Us Girls Challenge hostess and creator of this awesome sketch - and I have to say, I love it.




*Wink *Wink Ink is the sponsor of the challenge and they will be giving one randomly selected entrant THREE FREE IMAGES!!! Here's a little more info from Melanie, owner of *Wink *Wink Ink....




"*Wink *Wink Ink is a brand new digital stamp company as of January 2010.  Our images are original, well drawn, and clear with a style you won't find anywhere else!   If you like animals, children and fantasy creatures you will love our stamps!  New stamps are added to our store weekly, so there is always something new to see!  All images are 300 dpi and come in 3 versions- black and white jpg for coloring, transparent png for layering on all your digital creations, and a colored jpg for use as a coloring guide or print and embellish for quick beautiful projects in no time flat!  We hope you stop on by and visit us soon at www.winkwinkink.com!"


If you want to play along and use one of their super cute images, they have a freebie available HERE. Everybody loves a freebie :)

For my card, I used Catnap from *Wink *Wink Ink - how cute is it?!?! I really love this digi :)


I printed the chair on patterned paper from Linen Closet (Die Cuts With a View) and shaded it with a C1 marker. The little kitty was printed on white card stock (PTI) and colored with E08, E11 and E00. I just love this digital stamp - it's so darn cute and has such a cosy feel. 

Head on over to the Just Us Girls Challenge site and make sure to visit the DT members blogs;
Owner of *Wink *Wiink Ink, Melanie Montes de Oca, also has a card to share on the JUGS site.

****Also, you may want to check out THIS POST - I'm giving away BLOG CANDY! ****

Thanks for stopping by and sharing my super exciting news!!!

TTFN,

--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: Catnap (Digital Stamp from *Wink *Wink Ink), On my couch (sentiment)
Ink: ocean tides, vintage tea duo chai
Paper: ocean tides, vintage cream, patterned paper (DCWV)
Other: Nesties, copics, linen texture plate, ocean tides buttons, cream ribbon

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.