Felt comfy chair

Hi all!!!  


If you are looking for my JUGS post, click HERE or scroll down... ;)


Hi all!
Here's a card for the most recent colourQ challenge. I love their color challenges! I did find this combo a bit challenging - I had a hard time coming up with a concept. Finally one happened through my mind but it was constantly changing as the card came together :)



I so wanted to use my new A Little Argyle stamp set since it arrived a few days ago. This seemed to be a great opportunity! What a great set to stamp with - very versatile and easy to use. The little chair, from On My Couch,  was stamped on simply chartreuse felt and cut out by hand (realized after that I owned the dies - LOL!).  This is another set that I recently purchased but can see using the heck out of. Speaking of using the heck out of a product, I think this is the first time I haven't used the linen texture plate on a project since I got it! I LOVE it!!! I stamped the lamp and paper-pieced with a previously stamped piece of card stock.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you're having a great weekend!

TTFN,
 
 --------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: On My Couch, A Little Argyle, Chair-ished
Ink: Spring rain, Orange Zest, Tuxedo black (Memento), Lady bug (Memento), Staz-on Black
Paper: Simply Chartreuse, White, Orange zest, Spring rain
Other: Simply chartreuse felt, nesties, orange zest ribbon

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.