Happy Easter!

Hi ya!
I'm sharing a card for Pile It On Challenge #13 - make an easel card. Not only are easels fun to make but the awesome layout is sure to impress any recipient :) The sponsor of this week's challenge is...

So be sure to swing on by and play along with us at Pile It On!
On that note, here's my sample;
Isn't the image so darn cute?!?! It's a digi from Soft Pencil and I colored it with the following copic markers (click on the image to enlarge if you're having any trouble seeing the numbers);

The card applies for the following challenges;
I really adore the color combo - it's so different but fantastic. However, in putting it all together, there was a disconnect between my idea and reality- it just didn't come together as I'd like. Boo! I played with it for hours and am still disappointed... Ah well. Sometimes things just don't work! I do love making easel cards though :)
Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,

--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: Soft pencil digi, daily designs sentiments, guide lines two
Ink: Hawaiian shores, versamark, colorbox purple
Paper: white, Hawaiian shores, lavender moon
Other: Copics, CB embossing folders, plum pudding buttons, spring moss ribbon

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.