Behind the 8-ball

Evening folks!
I'm a day late and a dollar short (well, maybe not a dollar short but definitely a day late). I had planned to submit today's card for the most recent Play Date Cafe challenge but, alas, I didn't quite get it finished in time. It is in time for the Just Us Girls sketch challenge though, so I'm not completely behind :) It's the little victories that keep me going... :)



That sketch was so much fun and definitely one I'll use again.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,

--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: Year of Violets, Blooming Button Bits (sentiment)
Ink: Enchanted evening, colorbox white pigment ink
Paper: Enchanted evening, spring rain, vintage cream
Other: copics, plaid impression plate, nesties, EK success scalloped border punch, spring rain buttons, white gel pen, offray sheer white ribbon

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.