First Compose a Card!


Finally! I've been able to check out the Compose a Card challenges on Becky Oehlers site for a while now (6 times, to be exact :)) but I haven't been able to participate. Until today... yay!
I love her designs and the Compose a Card inspirations! Clean lines, great color combos and a stunning simplicity - right up my alley! So here's my take on her challenge;


Silly me - I took the picture against a white background and the card base is vintage cream. Note to self, "must work on photography skills"... he, he :) Anyway, it was a really fun card to make. I'll be back for the next one fo' sho' :)
Have a great evening! Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,

--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: Background Basics: Tin Types, Turning a New Leaf, Blooming Button Bits (sentiment)
Ink: Versamark, memento tuxedo black, spring rain
Paper: Lemon tart, Spring rain, Vintage cream
Other: Perfect pearls (white), clear embossing powder, black ribbon (Offray), black felt, blue felt (Hobby Lobby), spring rain button, yellow embossing thread, treading water border punch (Fiskars)

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.