So excited!




Good evening folks! 
Got some exciting news I'd love to share with you all - I received an email from Dalis over at the Pile it on! Challenge blog asking if I would like to be on the design team!!!! Lil ol' me :)
I'm so excited and honored that the gals over there would consider asking me. I really looking forward to contributing to the challenges and making new cyber friends. I am super psyched about the experience in general. So, sincerely ladies, thank you so much for this opportunity - I really appreciate it!
Since I didn't want to just post and run, I made a super quick card for Annabelle Stamps Sketch Challenge #9. This week has been CrAzY for me - so much to do at work. We just got back from vacation and I am trying to catch up at work while also trying to get ahead to cover my basis while we're away in Orlando. I know, right? It's a conundrum. The hubs and I (along with wonderful friends) are heading down that way for a 5 day conference; however, my friend and I will probably be having more fun than attending meetings - and I'm ok with that :) Bet by this time, your wondering "when will she get to her card?" - well wonder no more....






This card also qualifies for the Just Us Girls challenge #15 which is to put stitching on a card. Yeah!


So there it is - what started as a super busy, don't-know-where-to-start kinda week suddenly became more a ton more bearable due to some super awesome news from the Pile it on! group :) Thanks again ladies!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,


---------------------------------
Ingredients (all PTI unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: Everyday button bits (sentiment), backround basics: text style
Ink: Terra cotta tile, dark chocolate
Paper: Terra cotta tile, Kraft, Aqua mist, Cloud nine DP
Other: Sewing machine, nesties, lemon tart ribbon and button, twine


Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.