I'm baaaaack.......



Wow - it has been a loooong time since I last posted. My poor, neglected blog.....
First off, I want to wish each and everyone of you and yours a wonderful 2010!
I had a WONDERFUL holiday with my family - it was extended by a few days thanks to Continental airlines (they canceled a flight so it took a few days to find a series of flights to get me back to Knoxville). But how can I complain about an extended vacation :)
No that I'm back it's time to start papercrafting again!
I'm gonna cheat a little on this post though, as I only arrived home last Wed (late) and we had company for a few days so I haven't created anything since I returned. But in my desire to want to post SOMETHING, I decided to post this card I made a while back, for no particular challenge but it fits for this week's Crazy 4 Challenges. The challenge is to create a birthday card.

 Now to get back into the swing of things and start creating again :)
Thanks so much for stopping by!


TTFN,

Ingredients (all PTI unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: Birthday basics
Ink: Colorbox white pigment ink
Paper: Orange zest, white, pretty DP (I'll learn to keep track soon I hope)
Other: fiskars flower punch, fiskars border punch, orange zest button, sweet blush satin ribbon, clear rhinestones, twine



Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.