Spring... at least on my card

In eastern TN this weekend we had a mild snowfall, which has now given way to wet weather. I love having a nice snowfall, but when it turns into more of a rain or is a mixture of rain and snow, blech! At least it's not freezing rain, at least yet.
Well, this weeks Play Date Cafe Creativity Challenge made me think of spring. Such pretty colors. So I modeled my card after the inspiration picture.

Hope you all have a great weekend. Given the weather, I'm going to spend a bit of time cleaning, work out at home, then spend some quality time with my stamps...oh, yeah, and my hubby  ;) Just kidding, he always comes first!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,
-----------------------------
Ingredients (all PTI unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: Life
Ink: Hibiscus burst, dark chocolate, Colorbox pigment peacock green, lavender, sunflower and white
Paper: Stampers select white, summer sunrise, DCWAV dark green textured cardstock, polka dot vellum
Other: nesties butterfly die and large labels, paper piercer, pink thread, swiss dot EF, rhinestones, corner rounder

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.