Are there awards for bad bloggers?

'Cause I think I could win one :) I can't believe it's been 6 days since my last post - where does the time go? The start of this month has been slow form me creatively. But, like everyone else, it's a-go, go, go in terms of other aspects. That beings said, I do LOVE this time of year so I really don't mind the hustle and bustle :)
I had time this evening to head to the ol' craft room. And, boy, did I make use of it. Got glue on my fingers and I'm COVERED in glitter from all the furious crafting :) Fun, fun, fun! So hold on tight 'cause I have a few projects to share tonight.
The first card I'm sharing is for Mojo Monday #116. I wasn't sure if I'd get to this one or not but, yay, I managed to fit it in!




I think it tuned out ok but it's a far busier card than I normally create. There's lots going on :) If I had it to do over again, I'd likely tone down the guide lines background for something a bit simpler given all the other patterns I have on here. I did use one of my fav seasonal color combos - raspberry fizz and new leaf (Papertrey Ink). I also used vintage cream and spring moss. The poinsettia is from the Papertrey Ink Peaceful Poinsettia set - I stamped it on some DP from DCWAV several times, cut them out and layered with dimensionals. The guidelines background would have been pretty all on it's own without the stuff over top. Ya live, ya learn...



 
 
I used the sweet snow angel Henry stamp (see THIS POST for details about the Henry stamp) - I absolutely adore this image! I colored him with copics and added some Martha Stewart clear glitter to the snow. The colors are from Papertrey Ink and are white, spring rain, lavender moon, and plum pudding. The snowflake was stamped with ColorBox blue pigment ink.
The final project is for Crazy for Challenges - I'm down to the wire on that challenge :) The challenge this week was to create gift card packaging. Here's what I came up with...



 
 
 It's a gift card holder for a baby (thank you, captain obvious :)). Something not Christmas-y. Cardstock is from Papertrey Ink (Kraft, lemon tart) and the DP is from DCWAV. The stamp set is bitty baby blessings from Papertrey Ink.
Whew! Hopefully I'll have a few more projects to share tomorrow or Sunday. I also have some gift boxes I made for the folks at work - I'll share those too.
Thanks a bunch for stopping by! TGIF!
TTFN,

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.