Raspberry Suite Challenge #14

Second post of the day - my other post is also for a challenge (Lauren Meader's My Time to Create). I had a lot of fun this weekend - lots'o time in the crafting area :) Dawn has another yummy color challenge on her blog - Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #14. I LOVE the colors for this weeks challenge! So pretty... I had so much fun with these colors and will definitely use this combination again. Dawn's also got a new stamp set being released this month - Scattered Showers Additions. I love Scattered Showers and can't wait to purchase the additions - the clouds, sun and rain drop background as well as the additional sentiments are so exciting :) I have decided, although new to the game, I really need a photo tent. Even an inexpensive one. It's so hard to do the colors justice without one. I'm sure a lot of other people have had the same issues. I've looked online and you can easily find some reasonably priced sets including lights. The reviews for a few of the products are encouraging as well. Sorry, I'm rambling.... Here's my card...

I went back to a favorite set - Garden of Life. This set is a favorite due to it's versatility. Of course that's theme with all the Papertrey stamps :) I stamped them with versamark onto plum, scarlet and raspberry cardstock then heat embossed. I had to use my recently purchased text style background stamps; just "had to" :). It's easier to see in real life but I stamped behind the flower images with versamark for a subtle background. Got to use a lot of favs for this card so it was a blast to make. That's what it's all about, huh? Thanks for looking! Comments are always appreciated :) TTFN, Andrea ------------------------------- Materials (all PTI unless otherwise stated) Stamps: Garden of Life, Birthday Basics, Polka Dot Basics, Text Style Paper: Scarlet jewel, plum pudding, raspberry fizz, rustic cream Ink: Color box purple, versamark Other: Scarlet jewel ribbon, clear embossing powder, cream vintage button, scor pal, rustic twine, cuttlebug swiss dots folder

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.