Friday Sketch Challenge

Since I am on a card making role as it seems, I decided to take part in Amy Rysavy's Friday sketch challenge. The sketch on her site was created by a guest designer, Tammy Fielder -->> blog here. It was a really nice sketch and the card actually came together really quickly. I wanted to use ribbon but managed to hold off :) I got to use my new nestabilities butterflies dies, which I've had for a little while but had yet to actually apply to a project. Here's my take on the challenge... The pretty SEI paper provided the color inspiration. I picked a few packs up at Hobby Lobby a few weeks back, for half price! Awesome! I absolutely love patterned paper :) My hubby and I went to see the new Harry Potter movie today - it certainly didn't disappoint! It was so much darker than the first 1-2 movies - they've gradullay darkened over the series, as the books did. They really stay true to the books for the most part (which I understand is due to JKR's involvement - good for her!). I can't wait for the final one now... Anyway, going to go play some more. It's been such a relaxing weekend so far... As always, thanks so much for looking. TTFN, Andrea

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.