Raspberry Suite Challenge #13

Lucky number 13.... :) These challenges posted by Dawn McVey are just so much fun - I can't help myself :) What a lively, vivid color combo. I could't wait to sink my teeth in - funny to use the food analogy - I think these colors make me hungry!!! Here is my card... You can't see it well in the pics but I popped the flowers and a few of the leaves up on dimensionals. This week was much more subdued - still busy but at least manageable. After work this evening, I went out with a few people to a local sushi place - it was a lot of fun. We had a few new people start recently so it was nice to socialize a bit away from the office. Plus, the sushi was Y-U-M-M-Y :) Came home to spend a bit of time with the hubs then up to the craftroom. It's late now (well, late for me). Can sleep in a bit tomorrow - I love Friday nights :) TTFN, Andrea Addendum 8/2/09: After much agonizing (huge props to the big guy if these are the biggest problems I have to "agonize" over right now - I am thankful every day!), I altered my submission - there was something about the card I wasn't crazy about and I really didn't like the photos. Such a beautiful day outside today - thought I would take advantage of it :) The sun muted the colors a bit but I'm much happier with the pics. Thanks so much for looking! Comments are always appreciated!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.