Snail Mail....

I have to mail pictures out to friends from their visit over a month ago (I work slowly....). I figured what a great time to make a few cards :). Love PTI vintage picnic (even though I didn't stamp much for this set) and love My Mind's Eye patterned paper! These came together pretty quickly too. Off to read a few papers for work. Would rather be making cards.... TTFN Andrea ------------------------------------------------------ Materials Stamps: Vintage picnic sentiments and polka dot basics (PTI) Paper: PTI Scarlet jewel, ocean tides, My Mind's Eye cardstock, DCWAV cream Ink: versamark, gold embossing powder, teal color blox pigment ink Other: PTI scarlet jewel ribbon, green and cream ribbon, nestabilities long rectangles die, brads and dew drops, scor pal

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.