Just because I can :)

Well, still on my card making roll. I can't believe how often I've been able to craft in the last few days - it's been wonderful. I feel, however, that the trend is coming to a swift end. I've got a few projects lining up at work and a few other committments so time spent in my favorite little room will be a bit more limited. I inked up my faux ribbon stamp set for the first time since purchasing it a month ago. I only used it to make the patterned paper. I was also on a mission to use my recently purchased new leaf cardstock, ink, buttons and ribbon. I decided to pair it with dark chocolate and lemon tart. Dark chocolate is one of my favs! I love the new leaf buttons, ink and ribbon but I have a hard time using the cardstock - just finding the right combos. I ended up liking these colors quite a bit. The nice part about this card was how quickly it came together. Off to take care of some laundry... Thanks for looking! TTFN Andrea

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.