Bundle of joy and another challenge

Well, the fitness quest is going fairly well. It slowed down a bit when I hurt my back; however, walking on the treadmill and stretching helped tremendously. Now may back is pretty much better. Even had a workout with my trainer this am. So far I've lost 15 lbs, which I'm thrilled about. The weight loss will be good for my back too :) There's another challenge on Dawn McVey's website; Another delish color combo - don'tcha think? Don't know bout you all but the colors made me think of a new baby girl card. I got to ink up my recently purchased bitty baby blessings and faux ribbon from PTI. I also got to use my copics, which always makes for a good time :) Here's my take; Hope everyone is having a great week. As always, thanks for stopping by! TTFN, ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more ------------------------------------- Ingredients (all PTI unless otherwise stated): Stamps: Bitty Baby Blessings, Faux Ribbon, Around and About Sentiments, Polka Dot Basics Ink: Hibiscus burst, melon berry, spring moss, versamark Paper: Hibiscus burst, melon berry, spring moss, vintage cream Other: Melon berry ribbon, melon berry buttons, nestabilities, paper piercer, Copics

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.