Just Us Girls #154: Rainbow Color Challenge



Well hello sports fans! Another spot of life arising from the blog here. Wow. Where does the time go? And quite the colorful burst of activity it is!

This week's JUGS challenge is a rainbow color challenge! So cheerful, wouldn't ya say?


Here's my rainbow...


I've made a card something similar to this one before and I've seen similar designs in blogland. When I saw the colour challenge, I just could't get it out of my head. Easy peasy but I love the pop of color.

I hope you find time to play along! Make sure to swing by the JUGS blog to see what the lovely JUGheads have whipped up :)

Hope the back to school frenzy is easing for you all. We don't have children but I lecture at a university so, boy, do I know how that all goes!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.