CR84FN #59

For my JUGS post, click HERE.


Happy weekend to you all! 

Time for a new CR84FN color challenge and these colors are AMAZING! I just LOVE them :)


This is a combo you could use any time of year. Truly. Summer, fall…even Christmas time. Seriously fantastic, non-traditional Christmas colors. Wait, I'm talking about Christmas…already! Never to early to start thinking about it I guess ;)

Here's my take on these delicious colors.


I have been getting good milage out of the Mat Stack 3 die (from Papertrey Ink) lately. I can't seem to put it down. Just one of those things, and I'll run with it :)

Check out all the gorgeous DT samples over at the CR84FN blog, including our guest designer for the month, Monika.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.