DeNami Sketch Challenge

For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my JUGS post, click HERE




Time for a new DeNami Product Challenge! Amber has a fabulous, CAS sketch to inspire you :) Before we get going, I'd like to welcome the fabulous Glenda from Glenda's Papers, Scissors & Rocks as DeNami Guest Designer for the month of November. WELCOME Glenda! We're so happy you are joining us this month!!!


I was so inspired by Amber's fabby CAS sketch, that I kept right on crafting and made two cards :)


For the first card, I used a technique that I only recently discovered, the Black Magic technique. I stamped the Small Solid Frame in white on dark red card stock. Then I stamped the DeNami Apple Basket in black ink on the white square and colored it with colored pencils. Fun!


For this card, I wanted to use a muted color scheme. The DeNami Birdcage and Pedestal are embossed in gold then outlined with a light grey Copic marker. I added the little banner with the "miss you" sentiment. 

Make sure to see what the rest of the amazing DeNami DT as well as Glenda, our guest designer for the Month of November, have in store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.