DeNami Product Spotlight: Large Mitten


For my DeNami Sketch Challenge card, click HERE.
For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my JUGS post, click HERE


Ready for a new DeNami Product Spotlight? It's a good 'un :)

This large mitten is so much fun! 


For this card, I used DeNami's Large Mitten, Let It Snow sentiment, Medium Lacy Flake, and the snowflake from the Holiday Petit Four. I colored the mitten with topic markers and used liquid appliqué for the cuff. To get the texture on the mitt, I used an piece of an old shirt soaked in colorless blender. Kinda cozy :)

Make sure to see what the rest of the amazing DeNami DT as well as Glenda, our guest designer for the Month of November, have in store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.