Saturday night's alright...

...for relaxing :) Had a fun afternoon shopping then a lovely dinner with my hubs. Now we're chilling. It's funny how the definition of a great Saturday night has changed throughout the course of my adult life. No longer is it a night on the town - it's relaxing at home with the family. Boring, perhaps; but I'll gladly take boring :)
I have another card to share for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge. I used the really wonderful digi stamp designed by the lovely Kristin over at Just Us Girls. It was given to each of the participants of one of their weekly challenges. 
 
  
  
I colored the image with my copics. I used the copic airbrush system to color the background - have to practice with it a bit more as it turned out a little splotchy (splotchy...is that a word?). I think I was a bit too close to the paper as I sprayed. But even the mistakes are fun with these markers :)
Well, that's all for tonight. Hope all of my friends in blog-land are having a great weekend. There's another challenge over at the Just Us Girls site I can't wait to take part in. It's a technique challenge - the chalkboard technique. I've never used it but am excited to try it out. Thanks a bunch for coming by!


TTFN,
 
---------------------------------

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.