Home for the holidays


First off, I want to wish all of you and yours a very Merry Christmas! Hope you all are enjoying the season and being together with family and friends, 'cause isn't that what it's all about after all?
While I love where my husband and I have settled, there really is no place like home during the holidays, with family and friends. 
And on that note, here's a card I made prior to heading out on vacation and gave to my parents for Christmas. I thought it was really appropriate as we were all heading home for Christmas :)



I can't tell you how much I love Boards and Beams (this stamp set from Papertrey Ink)! *Sigh*. It's fun to color and with the additional Home for the Holidays set, it's great for Christmas.  I sponged around the edges using Chai vintage ink from Papertrey Ink - and I really like how it turned out! I've been "sponging-challenged" on projects I've tried in the past but I think I've got a come up with a technique that seems to work now so maybe I'll try it a bit more. I used red stickles on the tree, wreaths and garland. Then I used a bit of ripe avocado ribbon and pure poppy buttons to finish it off :)
Thanks for stopping by for a looky-loo :) Merry Christmas!

TTFN,



Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.