JUGS #107 - Halloween themed template

 

It's that time in the Just Us Girls challenge rotation to take things 3D… Halloween-style!


So I thought on this project for a while. Templates and 3D projects…I really like them but, well, let's say they're not the easiest thing for me. While pursuing the web for inspiration, I cam across THIS VIDEO demonstrating how to make lollipop holders. Lollipop holders were already on my radar (especially since I had found really cute, yummy, green, purple and orange lollipops :)), but when I sat down to craft, I realized I really didn't have a nice holder to display the lollipops once I had them decorated :(

Hello, self-standing lollipop holder!


These would look so cute out on a tray or table at a Halloween party or get together. And, they are SO easy to mass produce! Wanna know another awesome thing about these projects?! I was able to make them almost entirely from paper scraps! Score!!!

The main lollipop holder base is made from a strip of 6.5" x  2.25" card stock scored at 2.5" and 4". That's it. Embellish as desired… see, easy ;)


Here's a side pic to show you the really cute lollies.

Let's see what the rest of the talented JUGS DT has whipped up!!!

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.