JUGS 104 - Sketch Challenge


Hello all!!! Happy weekend! 

It's starting on a pretty great note for me - great news from friends and family AND I got into the craft room for the first time in a week. Woo Hoo!!!

The ever-so-lovely Kathryn is our hostess with the mostess over at Just Us Girls!  (ADDENDUM: Our guest designer Maureen whipped up this beauty of a sketch!!! I completely forgot when I typed up this post last night!!! Sorry Maureen!).  Not only that, but we'll hope you'll help us celebrate as this is the TWO YEAR JUGS ANNIVERSARY!!!! YAHOOO!!!!


I just had to go back to my good ol' leaf dies :) I used a leaf in place of the flower in the sketch (it's a bit lower than the position of the flower on the sketch but it'a all about interpretation :)). 


I started out with some fabulous gingham paper from Die Cuts With A View. I used another fav, my woodgrain impression plate - *swoon*. I wanted to give my cute little leaf some texture - I thought about cutting it from felt, adding glitter or emboss it… then I figured I'd just crinkle it up. 

I'd like to extend a huge welcome to the wonderful, sweet and SUPER talented Maureen Plut!!! We're so lucky to have Maureen on board for the month of October as a guest designer!!!! I'm super excited too 'cause she really is one of the nicest people EVAH and she is a fellow iPad enthusiast! WELCOME MAUREEN!!! I'm SOOOO excited you are joining us this month!

Let's see what the rest of the talented JUGS DT has whipped up for the 2 Year Anniversary sketch!!!

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.