DeNami Product Spotlight: Wheat Stalks

For my DeNami Blog Hop post, click HERE.
For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my JUGS post, click HERE.


Time for a new DeNami Product Spotlight!

We also have a new guest designer joining us for the month of October - please help us give a huge, DeNami welcome to Tammy Hobbs!!! Welcome Tammy!!! We're so happy to have you and your fabulous creative talents on board for the month!!!


In the spotlight this month we have lovely wheat stalks. I really love this image - it really is so versatile in that it can be a focal image or makes for a great background!


I used the following DeNami Products on this card;
Our lovely spotlight stamp - Wheat stalks
Pumpkin Patch Border
Thankful for You

I started by stamping the wheat stalks on patterned yellow DP in Tea Dye Distress Ink. Then I sponged the distress ink around the edges. I fussy cut two of the pumpkins from the pumpkin border after coloring them with Copics. Pretty CAS but I sure did like the end result :) 

REMEMBER: The featured DeNami Stamp is 10% off for one week!!!

Make sure to see what the rest of the amazing DeNami DT as well as Tammy Hobbs, our guest designer for the Month of October, have in store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.