That Ol' Black Magic - JUGS #105

For my Operation Julie's Smile, click HERE.



Hello all!!! Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends and Happy Columbus Day to all my American friends!!!

Before I move on to this week's JUGS challenge, we've got some EXCITING NEWS!!!

Recently, we held a DT call. We had a hard decision given all the GORGEOUS entires. But in the end, the voting was so close between two fabulous ladies that we decided if one is good, two is even better!

Please help us warmly welcome LYNN MANGAN and VICKI DUTCHER!!!! We're over the moon and know these ladies are going to blow your mind with their incredible talent!!! Welcome, new JUGheds!!!

Here's the newest JUGS installment (thanks to our fabulous Kristin, who created this gorgeous graphic!).



I'm the hostess at Just Us Girls this week and I thought I'd choose a technique I've never seen or tried before…I came across one that fit the bill :) It's called the Black Magic technique and there's a tutorial on SCS HERE.


I stamped the holly on pine green card stock in white pigment ink then colored them with colored pencils. I added little white dots to the berries for a bit of "shine". 

Let's see what the rest of the talented JUGS DT has whipped up!!!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.