Technique with Acetate - JUGS #54

Time for a new Just Us Girls technique challenge!


Lisa is our lovely hostess with the mostest this week and is challenging all of you to use acetate on your project!

I also used this week's Play Date Cafe colors for my card.



I made an acetate window in my card with the sentiment and polka dots stamped on the cardstock on the inside of the card. Hopefully it's a bit easier to see in the next picture :)


I didn't have any sheets of acetate so I recycled previous Papertrey Ink stamp set packaging for my acetate supply (I hoard them for later use on cards or as altered card packaging :)). So even if you don't have entire sheets of acetate you can potentially use any packaging left-overs so make sure you play along!!! 

In other exciting news, it was our own sweet Alicia's birthday last Wednesday!!!! I know it's a bit late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! Hope you had a wonderful day or week (one of my best friends likes to celebrate her birthday week, which I think is a great idea :)). Here's a birthday card just for you girl!


If you already haven't, see the JUGS site for all the challenge deets. Don't forget to swing by the blogs of the other JUGS DT gals and show them a little love :) Their links are posted on the side bar of my blog. Please show some love to our October Featured Designer, Selma Stevenson, by stopping by to say hi!

Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls - we love seeing your creations and always appreciate your support! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
 --------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: Merry and Bright, Merry and bright additions, polka dot basics II, Christmas nested frames (JustRite)
Ink: Spring moss, melon berry, versamark
Paper: Melon berry, simply chartreuse, white, acetate
Other: rhinestones, clear embossing powder, sewing machine, simply chartreuse ribbon, scalloped border punch (fiskars)

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.