On a roll :)

Click HERE for my JUGS Anniversary post!

HAPPY WORLD CARD MAKING DAY!!!!! (it is almost over, but better late than never right :D)

I've managed to make 3, count 'em 3, cards this week :) Given recent circumstances, that's a happy streak indeed :)


I made this card for the ColourQ Birthday Bash! Happy birthday ColourQ!!!!!! They're a wonderful bunch of people and have awesome weekly color challenges - check it out!
The challenge was to use the sketch provided and pick your favorite past color combo. There were so many, I didn't know which to choose so I settled on this one;


And here's the sketch...


Hope you are all having a great weekend. I'll have pics to share from my World Equestrian adventure soon :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,

--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: Christmas set (can't remember name), vintage labels
Ink: Sky (colorbox), versamark
Paper: Smokey shadow, spring rain, vintage cream, white
Other: Silver and white embossing powder, spring rain ribbon, scalloped border punch (Fiskars), vintage cream button, rhinestone, nesties

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.